Topaz

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Orion

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Kindy-Part One 05-01-2009

Today is the 1st day school for all the students after long holiday and of course included Topaz. He will be in the 4 year old class.

Last night he was so excited to get ready for school. He slept at 10 p.m. while during his school holiday he slept at around 12 a.m. or even later!!

As I promised to him earlier, I am sending him to school today.

I was expected to go to work late as may need to accompany him in the kindy as he may not used to it after long holiday and there will be new class teacher.

While I nearby the kindy and I was looking for car park, Topaz said to me,

Topaz: Mummy, just drop me at there...( he was pointing at the school gate) I can go in all by
myself.

Mummy: You don't need me to bring you in?

Topaz : No. put me down after the gate.

While I drove my car in the kindy's compound, a lot of teachers were waiting for students at the corridor included his previous class teach Ms Rose. All of them were so happy to see Topaz and welcome him back to school! Ms Rose came to take him from my car.

I left the kindy and reached office at 8 a.m.!!!

I feel happy that he has grown up. But, on the other hand, I feel sad that he does not need me around all the time. I really miss the time he cried while I left home to work and ran toward me when saw me home after work ( eventhough he does welcome me home nowaday).

No comments: